1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
BCNDATA S.C.P., hereafter “the RESPONSIBLE”, is the Responsible for the User’s personal data treatment, and we inform you that these data will be treated as the stated by the current personal data protection rules, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, from April 27th 2016 (GDPR) about personal protection in terms of personal data treatment as well as free data movement. Hereby, we announce the following information:
Aim of the partnership: establish a commercial relationship with the User. The planned operations to follow the treatment are:
- Exchange of commercial communications and advertisements through email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physic media, existing or future, which allows establishing commercial communications, as long as they have been previously authorized.
- Making statistic reports.
- Manage orders, requests or any kind of application carried out by the user through any of the contact tools available (contact forms, email, etc.).
- Access to the intranet and/or platform: in order to access to the intranet, users will receive to their email a user code and a password to be signed up into the website. In addition, user engages to manage with confidentiality both username and password provided in the registering process, and not to share them with anybody else.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept always that there is a mutual interest to keep the aim of the partnership. Whenever data are not useful anymore, they will be erased following the corresponding security standards, in order to guarantee the data pseudonymization or their total destruction.
Data communication: they will not be shared with third-party partners, unless legal obligation.
- The right to remove the consent at any time.
- The right for data access, rectification, portability and suppression; as well as the limitation or opposition to the partnership.
- The right to claim to the control authority (www.aepd.es) whenever there is a consideration that the partnership does not respect the current laws.
Contact information in order to use your rights:
Address: Miguel Ángel, 18 principal 1st E, Madrid, Spain
2. MANDATORY OR FACULTATIVE CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION OFFERED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding box, and filling the corresponding forms, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in download forms, users provide their express and free acceptance that their data are necessary to attend their petition by service provider, being voluntary the inclusion of the information in the rest of the forms. Users guarantee that the personal data shared to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful, and take responsibility for notifying any modification.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees to the users that their data will not be shared with third-party partners, and whenever happens any kind of personal data transaction, there will be a previous request for an express authorization by the users themselves. All the data asked in the website are mandatory, because they are necessary in order to provide an optimal service to the user. In case not all the data are facilitated, there is no guarantee that the information and services offered to the users are not completely fitted with their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In case of disagreement with the stated in the current legislation in terms of personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is fulfilling all the terms stated in the GDPR rules for a correct treatment of personal data and their responsibility, especially with the principles stated in the article number 5 in the GDPR, which guarantee that the data are treated in a honest, loyal and transparent with the user, and appropriate, pertinent and limited to the strictly necessary purposes they are treated for.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that appropriate technical and organizational policies have been applied, in order to perform according to the stated in the GDPR, with the ultimate purpose of protecting users’ rights and freedom, and communicating the correct information so they can effectively access to such rights and freedom.